Product Manager Woven
- House of Dagmar
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
House of Dagmar is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the production team in Stockholm. As Product Manager you will be responsible for developing excellent woven products. You will work closely with, and report to the Head of Production and Assortment to ensure success of the product strategy.
In this position you will be responsible from sketch handover to PPS sign-off of all woven products in the collection. You understand the complete product development process, independently manage suppliers and negotiations, ensure product quality standards are met and contribute to strengthening the brand’s sustainability strategy. The job includes the following tasks:
• Deliver protos and samples on time.
• Assure the quality of your products meet needs of the customer, brand, and business.
• Manage the costing process and decide on negotiation strategies towards suppliers to meet set product margins.
• Deliver products in line with the brand’s sustainability strategy and making sure the relevant and correct data are available in the PLM.
• Responsible for fittings of the PPS.
• Responsible for sending out the PO to suppliers.
• Responsible for the material base in the office and the ongoing development of fabrics.
• Ongoing assessment of existing suppliers base and sourcing of new suppliers.
• 10+ years' experience working as a buyer/ product developer for global high-end brands
• Experience working close to international factories
• Demonstrated technical expertise in woven and jersey from a luxury brand
• Business and results-oriented with a growth mindset and strong commercial drive
• Structured thinker
• Pro-active, product-forward focus
• Pro-active problem solver and decision maker
• Self-motivated, responsible and confident
• Fluent in English
The position is based at House of Dagmar head office in Stockholm with an immediate start.
ABOUT HOUSE OF DAGMAR
House of Dagmar is a Stockholm based designer brand. Through a mix of feminine, sophisticated and contemporary design, the brand creates sustainable ready-to-wear collections including signature categories of knitwear, outerwear and dresses. Throughout its history, HOUSE OF DAGMAR has continued to evolve its position and presence internationally and can be found at stores like Le Bon Marché, Galleries Lafayette and SSENSE.
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title Product Manager Woven in the subject line of your message.
Founded in 2005 by three sisters, House of Dagmar is a Stockholm based sustainable luxury brand that creates effortless yet refined pieces for the modern woman. With sustainability at the core since the beginning, they continue to assert an industry-leading commitment to an eco-conscious and responsible production. Their efforts at the forefront of the fashion industry were recognized when they received the first Sustainability Award at Copenhagen Fashion Week A/W 2021. By striking a balance between sustainable luxury and heritage, House of Dagmar builds on the legacy of the founders’ late grandmother: Dagmar. Inspired by her extraordinary sense of craftsmanship, quality, and style, the brand continues to redefine luxury through conscious and responsibly designed pieces. House of Dagmar is a Scandinavian brand with international appeal, and a sustainable choice for you and the environment. You find the brand at premium locations as SSENSE, Le Bon Marché, 24S etc.
Apply for Product Manager Woven
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert