Cashier - Prada Chicago Rosemont Outlet
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 3 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To manage all the operations connected with the invoicing, collection, set-up and replenishment of the cash desk (forms, stationery, etc.), strictly complying with Company provisions, procedures and relevant administrative-tax laws.
- Carry out the cash register opening procedures verifying cash availability.
- Issue Tax Free and sale invoices.
- Manage returns and Store credits.
- Manage CITES procedures for the products requiring it.
- Manage credit card payments verifying the identity of the credit card holder by requesting appropriate documentation.
- Make sure that the cash desk is supplied with the all forms and stationery required to the performance of the business activity and keeps it in good order.
- Collect customers’ personal details in order to update the CRM database.
- Carry out the daily closing of the cash register checking daily proceeds.
- Carry out the sale, verifying the replenishment and display of products inside cash register counters.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Experience of at least 1-3 years in similar positions acquired in structured environments
Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and Business Management systems (SAP, Oracle Retail Xstore)
Accurate, flexible, very good teamwork skills, goal-oriented
English is a must other languages are a plus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert