Supervisor - London (Battersea Power Station)
- Hugo Boss
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Supervisor | London (Battersea Power Station)
What you can expect:
In your role as a Supervisor, you act as an inspirational role model in supervising the team members on the sales floor in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Supervise, assist and motivate team members on the sales floor to achieve individual and location's performance targets and KPIs
- Support the management team in implementing action plans to achieve short and long-term targets
- Coaching, developing and training team members to continuously improve product and selling skills
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Passionate in leading, motivating and training team members through active supervision
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert