Manager Retail Fixture Engineering (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Manager Retail Fixture Engineering (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Store & Window Design Execution team who is enthusiastic about retail manufacturing. A highly motivated team of experts with flat hierarchies and who, of course, greatly enjoy their work is looking forward to you joining them in their area.
What you can expect:
- Consultation of fixture development, translate the design intent into Roll-out ready, retail-deployable fixtures and fittings
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are adhered to base on HUGO BOSSH&S and quality standards to include their translation to global standards accross market requirements and regulations
- During the concept design phase, this role acts as a consultant to the Global Store Design team to enable external agency partners to deliver a comprehensive concept design according to all retail and HUGO BOSS specific requirements
- Develop vendor/manufacturing technical specifications and shop drawings: prototypical plans, elevations, details, finishes, materials, equipment and specifications
- Develop and implement strategy/timelines for new concepts, prototypes, and on-going design changes
- Work closely with procurement, store construction and sourcing teams to develop solutions that are commercially effective, whilst ensuring design and fabrication requirements are taken into consideration
- Manage and oversee fixture quality program from prototype approval, pilot fixture quality assurance and on-going durability management
- Work closely with Store Construction team and General Contractors to assess and document on-site assembly techniques, installation needs, attachment details, sequencing etc. to enable efficient, high quality project construction
- Manage shop drawing feedback, architecture, procurement and construction comments
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in industrial engineering, architecture, engineering and/or fixture manufacturing
- Professional training as acarpenter or similar
- Further educationin industrial design, architecture, engineering or construction
- Deep knowledge/experience in retail manufacturing and sourcing
- Ability to provide constructive feedback
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be comfortable working in cross-functional teams
- Proven track record to lead and manage projects to completion
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert