Store Manager BOSS Shop in Shop Preciados full time (f/m/x)
- Hugo Boss
- Madrid, Spain
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
Conviértete en embajador de la marca y formarás parte de un equipo que trabaja con pasión, ambición y conocimientos para crear excelentes experiencias para los clientes. ¡Sé uno de los primeros en llevar nuestras colecciones de la pasarela a los clientes!¡Únete a nuestro equipo y explora oportunidades de carrera hechas a medida para ti!
HUGO BOSS busca un Store Manager experimentado para su Store ubicado en la calle Preciados.
- Experiencia previa como Store Manager en Retail de lujo 3-5 años.
- Experiencia en ECI o centros comerciales como Store Manager.
- Nivel de ingles Alto, B2-C1.
- Experiencia gestionando equipos, gestión y liderazgo.
- Experiencia gestionando KPIS y Actions plans.
Qué puedes esperar:
In your role as a Store Manager, you act as an inspirational role model in leading and coaching your team members in the KPIs achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service .
- Accountable for driving the team to achieve the location's performance targets and KPIs and define action plans for short and long term target achievements
- Coaching, developing and appraising of the team
- Effective recruiting and succession planning as well as networking
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role 3-5 years within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to lead, motivate, train and develop the team through active management
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
Qué podemos ofrecerte:
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
Somos una empresa internacional con empleados que representan cada rincón del mundo. Nuestra cultura inclusiva abarca la autenticidad y la individualidad de cada persona. Estamos comprometidos con la igualdad de oportunidades de empleo. Pensamos que un entorno de trabajo equitativo ayuda a desarrollar todo el potencial y a prosperar.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert