Wholesale Operations and Logistics Assistant
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Reporting to: Head of Wholesale OperationsAbout Saloni Saloni Lodha founded her eponymous label in 2011 with a vision of elegant femininity imbued with vibrant colour. The brand is much loved by a loyal coterie of global followers which has grown organically through word of mouth and serendipitous moments. SALONI means beautiful in Sanskrit, and true to its name, the brand empowers its customers of all ages to experience the unabashed joy of living life in different hues. The playful and effortless collections allow the wearer to seamlessly transition from a formal occasion, a dinner at home or a far-flung travel destination. The brand’s signature shapes, textiles and custom prints are crafted with love and care to be collected and cherished over time. SALONI is carried in more than 100 of the most prestigious stockists worldwide, including Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Saks.com, Shopbop, Matchesfashion.com, Net-a-Porter etc. Overview We are looking for a Wholesale Operations & Logistics Assistant to assist the Operations team in delivering a first-class customer service experience to our rapidly growing global wholesale client base. Based in our Head Office: 1-5 Clerkenwell Rd, London, EC1M 5PA Key responsibilities Sales order lifestyle cycle:
- Assist processing Sales Orders into order management system (Zedonk) to agreed schedules.
- Liaise with sales agents and customers on any brand queries, orders amendments/cancellations.
- Send order confirmations to agreed schedules.
- Daily first-response servicing of the existing customer base
- Maintaining diligent & professional communication with all clients at all times
- Assist to provide a response and resolution to customer queries to agreed schedules
- Developing relationships with individual client teams.
- Proactively update customers on order fulfilment & distribution status to agreed schedules
- Assist to prepare allocations for nominated market
- Assist to prepare all dispatch invoices for all markets
- Issue daily dispatch notification/ tracking details for all client orders
- Assist to prepare and administer seasonal EAN/UPC catalogues to non-edi trade partners
- Maintain Customer database records and updating seasonally as required.
- Maintain master dispatch/ return tracker.
- Assist preparing and maintaining weekly ATS report.
Customer Service background
Attention to detail and high accuracy
Able to work in fast paced environment
Warehouse management systems experience desirable, but not necessary.
Over the past decade, founder Saloni Lodha has built a fashion brand synonymous with her nomadic lifestyle. The brand has garnered a loyal following of women of all ages who come to the brand for its exacting sense of colour, cut and imaginative collections that are imbued with femininity and playful elegance.
The SALONI journey is joyful and purpose lead. We create timeless, beautiful and well made products. Discover and connect with the brand on SALONIWorld.com
1-5 Clerkenwell Road
Apply for Wholesale Operations and Logistics Assistant
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert