E Store Management Senior Specialist - Middle East
- Prada Group
- To define
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
As part of the eStore management organization, the Online Store Management Senior Specialist with a focus on the Middle East Markets is responsible for supporting the commercial progression of Prada.com and MiuMiu.com to deliver a consistent, premium and engaging experience in line with the Prada and MiuMiu client journey.
Collaborating with the merchandising, the marketing and the content teams, the Online Store Management Senior Specialist will ensure that the product presentation and communication is in line with the brand standards of quality, while ensuring it is properly localized for the Middle East market and consumers.
He/she will be able to read performance KPIs for the covered region and propose informed actions to improve the experience delivered to the Arab countries, focusing on the website journey to be in line with the market best practices.
- Contributes to the design and implementation of technology enhancements and features evolutions on Prada.com and MiuMiu.com Middle East platforms and their Digital Roadmap.
- Oversees the product catalog management process for the Middle East region in coordination with E‐Merchandising team in order to ensure the effective and timely launch of new products and special initiatives as well as the continuous update of product categorization and visual display
- Localize the HQ inputs on merchandising and content strategy for the Middle East market, while taking a proactive approach through benchmark, best practices and own ideas in order to enhance the customer experience for the region.
- Monitors Prada.com and MiuMiu.com performance leveraging on dedicated analytics tools, providing business and operational insights to maximize revenues and optimize customer experience in the region.
- As an Arab mother tongue speaker, he/she will be able to identify local opportunities and will be accountable for ensuring the tone of voice is in line with the client journey
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Minimum 5 years of experience in the eCommerce merchandising space, ideally in luxury or fashion industry
Experience in using catalog and visual merchandising solutions
Understanding of the Middle East luxury fashion consumer
Arabic as mother tongue, full proficiency in italian and english
Professional English and Italian proficiency
Understanding of business KPIs to proactively suggest actions
Demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple priorities
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert