Human Resources Specialist
- Hugo Boss
- İzmir, Turkey
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Human Resources
HUGO BOSS'ta kişiliğinize, fikirlerinize ve yaratıcılığınıza katkıda bulunma fırsatınız var. Dünya çapında 14.000'den fazla çalışandan oluşan ekibimizin bir parçası olun ve HUGO BOSS'ta geleceğinizi şekillendirin; geleceğinize ve büyümenize yön verin!
HUGO BOSS İzmir established in 1999 continues to grow and develop producing HUGO BOSS fashion and lifestyle products. HUGO BOSS İzmir with more than 3,500 people who come together with passion for success and teamwork offers a workplace where you can direct your future and find your dream job.
To strengthen our Human Resources Team, we are looking for a motivated and passionate Human Resources Specialistwho wants to make a difference and is up for new challenges in our HUGO BOSS İzmir factory.
- Taking role in each step of employee experience such as hiring, onboarding, training and development, performance management, discipline management and termination,
- Work closely with leaders to understand business needs, improve working environment, increase productivity and retention,
- Executing company regulations, procedures and HR policies,
- Managing and resolving complex employee relations issues; conducting effective and objective investigations,
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees and ensuring regulatory compliance,
- Taking part in improvement projects regarding to all HR functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration,Labor Economics and Industrial Relations, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or Sociology,
- At least 5 years of human resources experience in a closely related field,
- Ability to understand and prioritize the needs of the business and develop comprehensive approach to meet the expectations,
- Preferably certificated coach,
- Knowledge of MS Applications; HR SAP module is preferred,
- Strong communication and active learningskills,
- Advanced planning and organizing ability,
- Excellent command of English.
- Individual leadership development for all new employees with HUGO BOSS NewbieProgram,
- Social Facilities with a wide range of facilities including fitness center, outdoor sports areas (basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis), restaurant, patisserie and hairdresser,
- Free lunch and all day long cafe bar service,
- Free company shuttle,
- Comprehensive health service provided with physician, physiotherapy and rehabilitation specialist doctor, physiotherapist andpsychologist.
Global bir şirketiz ve çalışanlarımız tüm dünyayı temsil ediyor. Kapsayıcı kültürümüz, her bireyin özgünlüğünü ve bireyselliğini kucaklar. Eşit istihdam fırsatı yaratmayı taahhüt ediyoruz.Adil çalışma ortamımızın tüm potansiyelinizi ortaya çıkarmanıza yardımcı olacağına ve gelişiminize ilham vereceğine inanıyoruz.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert