Senior Product Manager Online
- Massimo Dutti
- Tordera, Barcelona (ES)
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
In Massimo Dutti we are looking for a Senior Product Manager Online to join our PM department, in our Headquarters in Tordera, Barcelona, Spain.
Your main functions would be:
PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION
- Design of the commercial calendar for the online channel.
- Organization of the arrival of the new collection in order to meet the needs of the markets
- Daily communication with the commercial department in terms of product needs, stock management and action plan according to the response of the markets.
- Action plan in line with the response of the markets.
- Overseeing special collections strategy for Market Places: Zalando, Tmall, etc.
- Liaison with the section person to align the needs of the women's department.
- Overseeing the image of the online store.
PURCHASING AND PRODUCT SELECTION
- Development of the global purchasing strategy from a digital perspective.
- Participation in product selection from a digital customer perspective.
- Plan an initial key product proposal to be considered. This structure should ensure that the commercial needs are covered, marking what type models we need and grouping them by sub-families creating space for a special online proposal.
- Analysis of the previous year's sales, KPI's and key trends of the season identifying commercial opportunities for the channel.
- Market and competition study to detect needs in the web proposal.
- Properly control the product of all markets to meet the sales targets determined by management.
How do we imagine you?
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Specialised training in: digital commerce, fashion business management, etc., would be a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Valuable experience in Fashion Ecommerce.
- You will be able to eat at our company-subsidized canteen service.
- You can enjoy our gym facilities, as well as participating in yoga and cardio classes.
- A company-paid bus service departing from different pickup points all around Barcelona, Mataró and Vallés for your daily commute to the office.
- InLife, an employee-only club which bring products and services closer to our offices (pharmacy, courier, etc.).
- By being part of the Inditex group, you will be able to buy in all our brands, with a 25% discount/reduction on the retail price.
Massimo Dutti is a company committed to equal opportunities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert