Loss Prevention Manager - Prada Las Vegas City Center
- Prada Group
- Las Vegas
- To define
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
The Loss Prevention Manager is responsible for managing and ensuring that all Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed by all employees of the store in order to protect the assets of the company. Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the tasks outlined below.
- Oversee and supervise the Loss Prevention staff, in partnership with store management.
- Monitor and audit all policies and procedures of the Store. (Ex: Clothing Allowance, Consignment Procedure, Employee Purchase, etc.)
- Audit daily operations of the receiving area.
- Lead the training for all employees on Loss Prevention and safety procedures, including but not limited to all Fire Safety and Emergencies evacuation procedures.
- Test, monitor and report any repairs for all Loss Prevention systems to ensure peak performance. (Sensormatic units, alarm system, fire system, card access, camera system, etc.)
- Monitor all Loss Prevention services to ensure peak performance. (Repair services, guard agencies, armored car services, etc.)
- Network with local law enforcement, mall management and other LP personnel within the market
- Report all internal incidents to store management and assist in conducting investigations with Head of Loss Prevention and Human Resources.
- Recruit and interview potential candidates for the loss prevention team.
- Evaluate, document, and administer all reviews, evaluations and disciplinary actions for the Loss Prevention staff, in partnership with Store Management, Head of Loss Prevention and Human Resources.
- Report all internal incidents to store management and assist in conducting investigations with Head of Loss Prevention and Human Resources
General & Physical Security
- Protection of all Company assets maintained within the store including and not limited to: merchandise, equipment, packaging, display props and the building itself.
- Protection and physical security of all customers, employees and visitors to the store.
- Detection, prevention and reporting of theft related incidents, in partnership with store management (credit card fraud, ticket switching, grab & runs, shoplifting, etc.)
- Partner with store management on security coverage for special events and store maintenance issues.
- Audit on a weekly basis that all cameras are operational and report any issues to Group Loss Prevention and Store Operations.
- Provide /maintain floor coverage (Physical presence and deterrence on the selling floor).
- Conduct counts of high valued merchandise or as otherwise directed by your Head of Loss Prevention or General Manager.
- In partnership with store management verify outgoing and incoming consignments, when necessary.
- Conduct regular fitting room inspections for merchandise left.
- Perform trash checks of all garbage bags leaving the store.
- Conduct employee bag checks when leaving the store.
- In conjunction with store management monitor and audit the shipping/receiving area.
- Ensure 100% sensor compliance for all merchandise on the sales floor.
- Collaborating and preparing for monthly cycle counts and annual or bi-annual inventories with the partnership of General Manager and Stock Manager.
- Conduct register audits in partnership with store management
- Verification of telephone orders, charge sends and signature on-file, as needed.
- Verify and count cash pick-ups
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
At least 3 to 5 years of loss prevention, law enforcement and/or security management experience
Requires a state certified security license
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Strong communication skills verbal and written
Strong customer service skills with the ability to communicate to clients in a courteous and precise manner
Ability to work a shift standing or walking
Lifting, pushing, pulling boxes without assistance
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert