- Billionaire Boys Club EU
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Support the Logistics team with effective planning and tracking of orders and shipments from supplier to warehouse and customer delivery.
- Assist the team with sending shipment information to freight forwarders.
- Be responsible for all import documentation and keeping accurate records, sending of ASNs to warehouses and creating export invoices.
- Liaise with customers’ queries and requests, assisting with planning shipments to their requirements and updating information on customer portals such as Flannels and Peek & Cloppenburg.
- Ensure accurate records of deliveries are kept, checking supplier invoices, customer POs and delivery paperwork.
- Monitor and resolve any system and warehouse discrepancies.
- Assist with the management of stock inventory across the business to ensure stock levels are correct, shipping out stock using DHL system.
- Deal with internal queries regarding the status of stock and seasonal deliveries.
- Monitor and regularly communicate delivered orders and prepare logistic reports as and when required.
- Work closely with the team in implementing steps to avoid delays and quality issues.
- Experience in supply chain or similar role.
- Ability to multi-task working across multiple projects and deadlines, and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- A problem solver with strong organisational skills, anticipating issues and quick to react when they do arise.
- Being able to work under direction as part of a team as well as self-sufficiently on assigned tasks.
- Approachable personality with good interpersonal skills and motivation to learn.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Zedonk would be beneficial but not essential.
- An interest in, and knowledge of the story of Billionaire Boys Club / ICECREAM.
Apply for Logistics Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert