MERN Full Stack Developer
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Salary is Attractive
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are
Tomorrow was founded to champion and foster the power of entrepreneurial creativity within the global fashion industry. As a multi service platform, we provide services spanning across digital, advisory, investment, production, and sales.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a smart, ambitious, driven and passionate MERN Mid-level Full Stack Developer to join our growing IT department in a hybrid position.
You will be technical resource, responsible for coding and maintaining the back-end and front-end of the new online custom platform for Brands and Customers and the DSR (Digital Show Room) for all our Invested Brands, using MERN technologies.
This role would be great for someone who is looking to step up their career and passionate about architecting, building and maintaining new modern frameworks and front-end system projects from scratch, bringing an impressive improvement to all the internal processes.
What your day to day will look like
• Participate in meetings, interactive development, estimations and design sessions.
• Work in a collaborative environment with other developers, designers, product managers and site-op team members.
• Examine and keep track of the latest developments and direction of web-based platforms.
• Supporting the company’s CTO and the Dev team with the online platform integration into the Tomorrow’s tech operation infrastructure as a part of the company’s strategy.
• Work with cross-functional team members and teams.
• Create development standards and process improvements.
• Design and architect dynamic data-driven web experiences using various web-based APIs.
• Collaborate with other developers to design, develop, test, implement and support the platform.
• Support internal documentation, training, and other special projects, as required.
What you need to succeed
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as a developer writing code.
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and deploying large-scale websites and website content or demonstrated skill level in previous positions.
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing application in MERN stack.
• Knowledgeable in multiple development methodologies.
• A proactive approach towards duties and colleagues, working at a high standard of quality, with good accuracy and attention to details.
• Proven understanding of design patterns, reference architectures, industry standards and architectural principles is necessary.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines and work well independently.
• Ability to communicate effectively with leaders at the Director level.
• Ability to work with 3rd parties for Responsive Web Design.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
• A team player (culture is essential to us).
• Experience working with all manner of databases, from SQL (MySQL / MariaDB) through to MongoDB.
• Strong knowledge of API (using GraphQL or Mongoose), integrating with 3rd party APIs, building your own backend APIs, and creating API documentation.
• Knowledge of authentication and authorisation, with experience of technologies such as OAuth2.0, OIDC and SAML.
• Experience in client-side scripting, libraries, and structures which include XML and JSON.
• Experience building responsive websites using ReactJS and NodeJS.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
• Familiarity with RESTful Web Services, Web APIs, and microservices.
• Familiarity with Agile development, code versioning tools such as Git/GitHub and Bitbucket, issue/bug tracking (Jira).
• Experience in building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
• Knowledge of optimisation of components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
• Knowledge of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Experience in resolving technical problems within customer expectations and of systems performance monitoring, analysing options and providing the best solution.
• In this role you’ll earn a competitive salary
• Hybrid working
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Private healthcare
• Pension and much more
This position has immense growth and progression opportunities due to the velocity at which the business is growing.
This could be the opportunity for you!
Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd is a Group of companies forming a unique multibrand, multiservice omnichannel business model which includes a showroom and a logistic centre as well as a consulting, marketing and digital arm.
Directed by CEO and major shareholder Stefano Martinetto and equity partner Chief Commercial Officer Giancarlo Simiri, the Company offers a unique blend of digital, sales, consulting, logistic and financial services to a variety of established and upcomig designers and brands.
The Company's management team has aligned a curated selection of international brands across high-end and contemporary menswear, womenswear, accessories, technology and jewellery including Marni, OAMC, Ambush, Ader Error, SJYP, Sue Comma Bonnie, Tibi, Facetasm, Markus Lupfer and Frame providing these brands with quality exposure, capital, business advice, and access to the world’s top stores.
In January 2016 it was announced that Three Hills Capital Partners would invest $21 million in the business, providing funding for further international expansion.In 2016, Red Circle Investments, the family investment company of Diesel founder Renzo Rosso, has acquired a “high single digit” stake in the multi-SERVICES platform Tomorrow London Holdings Ltd.
In January 2017, 470 MM, the Italian boutique consulting firm has joined the Group and has been rebranded as Tomorrow Consulting Ltd.
In March 2017, a new Italian based JV, Todo Srl, has been established in partnership with Doro Group in order to develop Rebecca Minkoff production, distribution and retail.
Tomorrow operates out of offices and showrooms in the world’s five major fashion capitals: London, Milan, Hong Kong, Paris and New York, currently employing 120+ people in 4 continents.
10 Redchurch Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert