Digital Marketing Coordinator
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Starting £25,000
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Date: February 2023
Location: 24 Albemarle Street
Reporting to: Senior Digital Content Manager
Salary: £25,000 pa
Founded in 1735 in London’s West End by master silversmith George Wicks, Garrard received its first royal commission from Frederick, Prince of Wales, in the same year. Appointed the first official Crown Jeweller in 1843, we have proudly played our part in British history ever since, creating jewels that have captured imaginations throughout the world.
From Queen Mary’s consort crown to Princess Diana’s engagement ring, Garrard has crafted some of the most famous jewels of all time.
With Garrard’s future continuing to unfold, great jewellery traditions are being written anew in designs that move the heart and empower the soul – now, and forever.
As an employer, Garrard are committed to sustainability and reducing our carbon footprint year on year and creating a great working environment for all our employees. We have a flexible working policy, great benefits including remote GP and mental health support, a comprehensive EAP, cycle to work scheme, and access to discount and wellness platform Perkbox.
Based at Garrard’s global HQ in London, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining Garrard’s presence online and via digital channels. This includes development and enhancement of content for the Garrard website, digital and social channels; management of content (website, paid media campaigns, Global and Chinese social channels, and partners’ digital channels) and the coordination of social media content creation and user engagement across the brand.
- Have a desire to be part of a busy team, with a very hands-on approach Have excellent personal and communication skills Align with Garrard’s core values, centred on Planet, People and Product. Approaching tasks with the highest attention to detail and consideration for sustainability goals
• Responsible for day-to-day digital content briefing and coordination
• Execute CMS and content updates on the Garrard website
• Provide direction to digital creative teams (copywriters, art directors) on required content updates
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to extract content and stories
• Work with the digital agency to coordinate Brand PPC and paid digital campaigns
• Brief copy as defined by agency recommendations for SEO optimisation and performance
• Support with day-to-day social media content creation and execution
• Assist the digital team with the social content calendar, to drive organic visits, fan growth & engagement for the Garrard brand
• Support the digital team to the execute strategy on global digital partners to push awareness
• You will already possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing and experience in luxury brands is preferred
• You must have experience in cross-channel digital marketing
• You must be able to demonstrate strong project management and organisational skills
• Required knowledge Adobe Suite Photoshop, Illustrator; Premiere Pro is preferable
• Chinese speaker is a plus but not essential
Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert