Procurement Supplier & Content Analyst
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Procurement Supplier & Content Analyst will be responsible for management of Onboarding Non Stock Vendors globally, they will play an integral part of the Vendor process and will be responsible for supporting internal and external stakeholders throughout the Vendor Onboarding process. Alongside this, they will help to ensure compliance and best practices are followed and will proactively identifying and implementing process improvements. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a confident communicator.
• There are a number of different key responsibilities within the Procurement Supplier & Content Analyst, which are outlined below:
Procurement Supplier & Content Analyst
• Using SAP Ariba to manage New Vendor requests.
• (For Vendors without SAP Ariba) reviewing and checking New Vendor Forms access , ensuring all required documents are included and relevant signatures are included.
• Supporting with Vendor change requests, such as Name, address, bank detail changes.
• Contacting Ariba enabled Vendors to encourage invoicing over the Ariba system
• Actively involved in improvement of Process's (working with the business to drive efficiencies)
• Managing relationships with Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders to ensure smooth end to end process
• Support team members to proactively identify and deliver process and system improvements
• Undertake knowledge sharing and training within your own team and the wider business.
• Assist in driving compliance by ensuring that Procurement policies, procedures and methodologies are being followed
• Partner with business & Finance on a regular basis to ensure continuous process improvement
• Provide 2nd Line support to buyers
• Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
• Work closely with the process owner and team lead to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities and exceptions
• Degree level or equivalent
• Experience in Procurement/purchasing.
• Experience with SAP, SAP/ARIBA
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire trust and confidence Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
• High level of competence in MS Office products (Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of other Procurement systems (including Ariba Guided Buying, SAP and Business Warehouse Reporting Tools)
• Good commercial awareness with an understanding of the retail industry
• Experience in using/creating purchase orders
• Ability to take ownership of the completion of discrete tasks as well as identifying issues and potential resolution as part of the completion
• Well organised and able to prioritise tasks, using judgement to manage/escalate issues
• Superior ability to communicate both orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal/stakeholder management skills and ability to interact at all levels
• Develops effective peer & working relationships within/across teams
• Ability to complete assigned tasks error free, with limited supervision and within agreed timeline
• Pragmatic with a logical and flexible approach to problem resolution
• Ability to adopt a customer-centric approach ensuring that the business stakeholders are satisfied with the service delivered
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || FINANCE SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert