Digital Project Manager
- Rosebery, Sydney (AU)
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
ZIMMERMANN has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and driven Digital Project Manager to join our high performing Digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Delivery and Experience Manager, this role will work closely with internal business units as well as external partners to design, develop and implement Zimmermann's digital projects.
Please note that this is full-time role on a 6-month, fixed-term Parental Leave contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and deliver digital projects including integration to agreed scope, timings, budget and quality
- Develop strong communication briefs for internal teams to ensure seamless integration and success of projects
- Consistently liaise with website developers
- Plan, manage and maintain scaling of cloud server surge capacity for peak retail activity
- Maintain a strong understanding of our eCommerce platform across all channels and 3rd party providers
- Closely collaborate with an external development agency to create backend and frontend solutions
- Delivery of projects impacting multiple business units ensuring an effective and efficient ROI
- Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
- Work hand in hand with the Retail team to ensure that clients have a seamless experience regardless of the purchase or communication channel
What you can bring to the role:
- Strong background in digital project management (3+ years) for an international brand preferred;
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a similar course;
- An attention to detail;
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management ability;
- Strong project management methodology/framework experience;
- Strong problem-solving ability to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, track those parts, and manage the activities to completion;
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to negotiate with providers;
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and influence internal teams and external partners to deliver on their commitments; and
- Knowledge of Zendesk, AP21 and Magento preferred.
Why work with us?
- Work with high-end fashion and alongside fellow passionate and dedicated Zimmermann team members
- Bespoke development plans and access to strong mentors and industry leaders
- Ongoing Training & Development to grow your career within Zimmermann
- Generous Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Program with the opportunity to earn bonuses for successful placements
If you are searching for the next challenge in your career, please share your application with our hiring team.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Zimmermann is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmermann founded their namesake label in 1991. They fast won a loyal following - smart, sartorially savvy women with an eye for quality fabrics and clever cutting.
Early in its evolution, Zimmermann took the bold step of fusing fashion with swimwear. Zimmermann’s bold original prints, beautifully made one-pieces and sculptural bikinis create a new point of reference in flattering, sexy and stylish swimwear. Zimmermann present their ready-to-wear collections each year in both Sydney and New York.
In Australia, Zimmermann maintains a collection of stand-alone stores across the country, creating seductive and dynamic retail destinations that reflect the brands modern and optimistic aesthetic. In 2008 Zimmermann also launched its successful online boutique at zimmermannwear.com.
The collections are stocked in stores internationally. Stockists include the iconic Barney’s, Saks 5th Avenue, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Harrods and Harvey Nichols. Zimmermann is also featured on the world’s premier online stores such as Net-A-Porter.
Demand from its growing international clients has seen the opening of Zimmermann stores in the United States. In 2011, Zimmermann opened its first US store on Robertson Boulevard, in Los Angeles. The brand now has five US stores located on Mercer Street in New York City, East Hampton, Americana Manhasset, Robertson Boulevard, and in June 2015, launched its new Los Angeles flagship on Melrose Place.
Zimmermann Headquarters are located in Sydney, while the brand also operates offices and showrooms in New York, Los Angeles and London. Zimmermann has been the recipient of multiple fashion awards, including the Australian Fashion Laureate award, amongst others.
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert