Director, Marketing Transformation
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Responsible for Marketing processes to become more effective, efficient, and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment. Own the delivery of Coach's MarTech roadmap from a people, and process perspective in partnership with the Customer platforms and analytics, IT, and Digital COE teams.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Marketing technology to:
- Act as a trusted advisor, build and maintain relationships with the Marketing leadership team to understand business needs, and opportunities for process improvement.
- Lead activities including discovery, validation, and documentation of current processes, roles, metrics, tools, and scenario modeling
- Holistically design future state processes, or enhance existing processes, make recommendations on automation of processes using Martech tools
- Lead change management activities to simplify and optimize marketing processes, including implementing, documenting, and communicating changes and impact on the teams
- Serve as the primary partner to the IT, Customer platforms & analytics, and Digital COE teams to support the development of Coach's Martech tools implementation roadmap
- Support the implementation/integration activities for Coach's marketing technology platforms: Workflow Management, Digital Asset Management, Content Management, Personalization Technologies, etc.
- Work closely with Global and BU Marketing, Creative, Creative Production, Digital, and Marketing operations teams to align on a long-term vision, drive prioritization of resources to support Martech implementation
- Define process maps for Martech tools and lead change management efforts to support the effective implementation and adoption of new marketing capabilities
- Responsible for forward-thinking strategy and approach to Marketing Technology trends
- Lead evaluation of products and tools to align with Coach's marketing strategy; drive the RFP process to evaluate and select best-in-class Martech tools
- Oversee the MarTech budget including forecasting and tracking expenses
The accomplished individual will possess
- 7-10 years of marketing operations/marketing technology / digital product management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to practice strong ownership, and drive change in a large, matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Multiple years of experience in delivering cross-functional platform implementation programs
- Deep experience in matrixed stakeholder management
- Multiple years of process and change management experience
- Experience in managing multiple small/medium workstreams in parallel
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
BASE PAY RANGE $140,000.00 TO $160,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather goods using skills handed down from generation to generation. Discerning consumers soon began to seek out the quality and unique nature of Coach craftsmanship.
Now greatly expanded, Coach continues to maintain the highest standards for materials and workmanship. Coach’s exceptional workforce remains committed to carefully upholding the principles of quality and integrity that define the company. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality and durability, and our commitment to customer service.
CRAFTING THE FUTURE
Coach is a global leader in premium handbags and accessories. Building upon our strong brand and business equities, we are in the process of transforming from an international accessories business to a global lifestyle brand, anchored in accessories, presenting a clear and compelling expression of the Coach woman and man across all product categories, store environments and brand imagery. In addition, we are leveraging the global opportunity for Coach by raising brand awareness and building market share in markets where Coach is under-penetrated, through our directly operated businesses most notably in Asia and Europe.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert