Marketplace Manager Global Partner eCom (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Marketplace Manager Global Partner eComm (m/f/d) to strengthen our Marketplace Management team as soon as possible. Would you like to drive eCommerce topics forward and make a difference? A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.
What you can expect:
- Strategic and operational support for the platform business to drive the development of the marketplace business
- Continuous development of the marketplace sales incl. the definition & execution of marketing campaigns & activations as well as KPI monitoring and optimization together with our online business partners and internal stakeholders
- Interface function between the various stakeholdersas well as driving operational excellence
- Analysis and evaluation of relevant performance indicators and derivation of action measures at product, price and inventory level
- Push forward data-driven thinking to optimize efficiency and profitability
- Creation of management reports to present the sales development of the HUGO BOSS product range on the Marketplace
- 2-3 years of experience in the eCommerce environment, ideally in the marketplace business
- Successfully completed business studies or a comparable degree
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset
- Structured, independent and result-oriented way of working combined with a high sense of responsibility
- English, fluent in spoken and written (other languages are an advantage)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert