3D Artist (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a 3D Artist (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Creation Team.
What you can expect:
- You take professional participation in foundation projects and at corporate level
- You support our current 3D processes and projects that have the biggest opportunity for automation and efficiency based on 3D assets
- Bringing your depth technical 3D knowledge into our workflows in order to improve productivity
- Close contact and collaboration with IT department in testing tools to execute the needs of the digital fashion workflow
- Supporting artists/designers and engineers in the 3D art pipeline
- Working within the limits of the render engine, curating file sizes, polygon counts and loading speeds
- Good knowledge in 3D modeling, unwraping, texturing and development of 3D assets with Autodesk software, Blender, Cinema4D
- Knowledge in material creation using Adobe Substance Suite, render enginge (Unreal Engine/Unity/V-Ray)
- Knowledge in the product development software CLO3D or Marvelous Designer is a plus
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in the 3D comparable experiences with a university degree in 3D arts/VFX or CGI
- Experience in development VR applications/content and in coding (c++, c# or python) is a plus
- Self-responsible skill-building regarding 3D and willingness to learn more
- Strong communication and social competence skills
- Good verbal and written skills of the English language
- Passionate team player who is eager to change the fashion industry with us
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sandra Füseler (SANDRA_FUESELER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert