Innovation Manager (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Strategy & Business Intelligence
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
In this role you will help HUGO BOSS to become a world-class innovator and you are responsible for identifying, enabling, and managing innovation based on the innovation strategy, business requirements, technological developments and market trends. You will act as a central, cross-functional specialist and coordinator for the successful execution of new and innovative ideas.
What you can expect:
- Drive development of new ideas and elaborate strategic recommendations on innovation topics based on our innovation strategy, technological trends and market needs
- Act as an intrapreneur who develops, manages, and implements innovative solutions from idea to impact
- Monitor and manage scope, schedules and costs, prioritize deliverables, and install success metrics
- Assess and validate desirability, viability, feasibility, and the strategic alignment of potential concepts. Drive problem-solution-fit (PSF) or minimum viable products (MVP) in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Manage and continuously update the overall innovation funnel and playbook
- Establish and align a communication plan (internal and external) that supports our innovation funnel and our corporate innovation culture
- Create, communicate and implement a roadmap for our innovation topics in close coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders and partners to ensure successful implementation of initiatives
- Work with internal business sponsors to develop, validate & challenge business cases
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment and a minimum of 2 years related to innovation
- Successfully completed Master's degree or MBA or equivalent desirable
- Hands on experience in managing innovation and/or strategic projects
- Experience in open innovation, business model innovation, product / service development and /or go-to-market implementation
- Familiar in pragmatic application of innovation methodologies such as (but not limited to) Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Growth Hacking
- Adaptable, curious and always striving to find new solutions to complex challenges in a VUCA environment
- An ambitious team player who overcomes challenges with perseverance & resilience
- Strong communication & presentation skills written and spoken in English, able to engage with a variety of different Stakeholders in Top-Management
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert