Retention Marketing Specialist
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
If you are passionate about delivering personalized engagement experiences for customers at scale then we want you!
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement retention campaigns to engage and retain customers
- Analyze customer data and behavior to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create targeted and personalized retention strategies
- Continuously monitor and optimize channel performance to drive maximum results
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in retention marketing
- Create and manage retention marketing content, including subject lines, copy, and design, to increase engagement and conversion rates
- Manage list segmentation and personalization strategies to improve relevance and effectiveness
- Customizing and pulling reports from the CRM platform and reporting on performance to greater marketing team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in email retention marketing, customer engagement, and/or customer loyalty programs
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform marketing decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in email marketing platforms, such as Iterable, Klaviyo, or Braze
- Process-oriented & excels in time management across multiple projects
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and design principles for email marketing
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $52,500 and $75,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert