GLOBAL WHOLESALE MANAGER
- ATP Atelier
- Stockholm (SE)
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
Level: Manager, Reporting to Head of Growth
Start Date: ASAP
Background: Strategic Mindset / Wholesale Expertise & Strong Network / International Experience with focus on US and EUR / Business Minded / Amazing Interpersonal skills / Process Oriented
We are looking for a strategic and dedicated Global Wholesale Manager to join our team as an essential member of our Growth department. You will play an important role in further growing our very successful B2B business, taking it to the next level on a global scale. You will be leading the B2B team, increasing sales and profitability while still maintaining the highest brand equity. You will set and implement the overall B2B strategy, including wholesale, consignment, agents and distributors. You are a multi-tasker and an intrapreneur with a very strong network of buyers and agents, who can handle complex processes and negotiations. You love to lead and inspire your team with great interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who understands the bigger picture, while still grasping the importance of details, being able to deep dive into numbers and processes. You thrive in a dynamic, international and fast paced work environment.
- Define and execute on the overall B2B strategy together with Head of Growth
- Plan and be physically present during fashion weeks and all other fairs/showroom activities, both local and international
- Have the overall responsibility for setting goals and reaching budgets for in-season sales
- Follow up on B2B KPIs and OKRs on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, making sure they are in line with the company’s overall objectives
- Set and consistently follow up on the yearly overall budget for ATP Atelier’s B2B business
- Manage agent and distributor relationships, ensuring all teams have the right information, material and training they need to reach their region's targets
- Manage the seasonal buys for wholesale stock & consignment locations based on the buying strategy and the OTB confirmed by the Operations Director
- Support Logistics and Finance with timely payments and delivery of orders
- Travel regularly to Key Accounts, with a focus on USA and Europe
- Negotiate and plan marketing contractual contributions with Key Accounts
- Lead the B2B team: Hiring, Onboarding, weekly Check in and Tasks, monthly Feedback & Focus etc
- Contribute actively to building and maintaining the ATP Atelier community of buyers, agents and other partners
- Previous experience in a fashion, footwear or accessories company
- Minimum 5 years wholesale experience
- Good knowledge of the USA and European markets
- Great business acumen with experience in reporting and budget
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills
We are an international accessories brand that couples contemporary Scandi-cool minimalism and authentic Italian craftsmanship. Our shoes and bags are designed in Stockholm and made by hand in Tuscany. We’re a lifestyle brand that challenges the concept of luxury, looking to make it smart, not redundant. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves but also for the sake of the world we live in.
We have a strong presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level in cities like London, Paris, New York and Tokyo. We operate through our own distribution channels as well as wholesale partners with 160 doors worldwide. HQ is located in the historic Seamen's Institute in the heart of Södermalm in Stockholm. The space is carefully curated to fit the personal and warm, but still sleek and minimal expression of the brand. The team itself is built on the basis of people’s contrasting ideas and personalities, rather than like-mindedness. Our offices are characterized by professionalism and hard work, but also a strong sense of family with room for warmth and laughter.
We interview candidates continuously, if we find the right candidate the position may be filled before the last application date. Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
ATP Atelier was born out of the desire to create shoes and bags that couple contemporary Scandinavian design and authentic Italian craftsmanship. We want to challenge the concept of luxury - to make it smart, not redundant. With a sustainable mindset we set out to create, not just because, but to make a meaningful difference in real women’s lives.
ATP Atelier as a brand and as a company is truly fueled by differences. Our team is built on the basis of people’s contrasting personalities and backgrounds, rather than like-mindedness. We make smart choices from a place of curiosity and humor - our office is characterized by hard work but also warmth and laughter. We bring our hearts to our community and our community to our hearts, without ever compromising on ourselves. Our mission is to inspire women to make smart choices - both for themselves and for the sake of the world they live in.
Our collections are designed in Stockholm and handcrafted in Tuscany, using vegetable tanned leather. We are proud to have a strong presence in Scandinavia, as well as on a global level, in cities like London, Paris, New York, Tokyo and Sydney. Our collections can be found in the finest department stores and high-end boutiques world-wide.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert