- Sophia Webster
- Dependent on level
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for someone passionate about Wholesale who is looking for a new challenge. We want to meet you if you have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong wholesale background preferably in footwear, with the ability to manage our existing wholesale account base as well as the tenacity and drive to help to take our worldwide wholesale business to the next level.
We are open to meeting people of various levels, and broadly the role will involve:
- Identifying and pursuing all sales opportunities globally for footwear, mini and handbags, partnering with our EU/ ROW agent and US sales managers.
- Creating or feeding into Wholesale Strategy.
- Supporting in preparing budget for customers and seasonal forecasting.
- Day to day account management, working closely with finance and operations departments to ensure accounts are managed effectively.
- Leading wholesale campaigns, working closely with marketing and merchandising teams to ensure KPI’s are being met.
- Managing discounts, wholesale marketing, co-ops and chargebacks in line with business margin requirements.
- Chasing orders with customers to meet deadline, review all orders before conversion and ensure that are complete, accurate and in line with OTB.
- Monitor stock availability and sell through to ensure all opportunities are being pursued.
- Coaching and educating customers on brand and product knowledge.
- Reporting on sales and sell through across the wholesale business, analysing opportunities and re-aligning when necessary.
- Understanding our customers’ needs and ensure we are meeting their needs by giving product teams seasonal/ constant feedback.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of wholesale experience in luxury fashion industry (ideally footwear)
- Commercial acumen with ability to build partnerships and achieve sales targets
- A healthy contacts list and strong relationship with key players globally or regionally;
- A results driven attitude, with the ability to work under pressure and independently
- Computer literacy (Excel in particular a must)
- Must be flexible and open to change.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to travel
- Hands on/muck in attitude
- Experience with Joor and/or PLM / NAV systems a plus
- Italian speaking would be a real benefit but not compulsory
Working at Sophia Webster
We have set a high bar to create the current Sophia Webster team. We are looking for talented, hardworking and capable people with the right values, who want to do their best work with us.
We offer in return:
- Great learning opportunities;
- Strong career progression;
- Flexible working;
- Fair and competitive salaries;
- Generous product allowance;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays; and
- Workplace nursery scheme.
Please note that we have our own in-house recruitment marketing and search functions and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
A graduate from the distinguished Cordwainers College and The Royal College of Art, Sophia Webster debuted her first collection for Spring/Summer 2013. Sophia was awarded the Conde Nast Footwear Emerging Designer of the Year 2012, British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer 2013 and the British Fashion Council’s New Gen Award for her first 3 consecutive seasons. She also won the BFC Vogue Fashion Fund in 2016, becoming the second shoe designer in history to receive this prestigious prize. With a background in Fine Art, her designs are all hand-drawn and conceptualised within the company headquarters in East London. She proves her commercial viability through the diverse selection of styles on offer; heels are offered in a range of heights, and flats, espadrilles and sneakers are available as an alternative for a more casual style. Her collections have also expanded to include Children, Bridal and Handbag ranges, all of which have been successful and proved her signature aesthetic can be translated across multiple categories.
Zetland House - Unit H
109-123 Clifton Street
Apply for Wholesale
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert