- JW Anderson
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
- Weekly -liaise with the production team, couriers, and freight forwarders to arrange the most cost-effective and efficient method for receiving inbound stock.
- Intern to request quotes and work with the Logistics Manager to confirm the mode of transport
- Review ASNs follow up on book-ins to ensure stock receipted in keeping with KPIs
- Including creation of necessary customer documentation, product catalogs, HTS coding, and PDS files
- Provide labels for wholesale return coordination, notify warehouse for timely processing
- Assist in weekly GINS/Pack and Hold reporting.
- Chasing customers where necessary.
- Flagging sensitive customer’s responses to commercial.
Perpetual & Adhoc:
- RLM maintains system tidiness: Check open WIP units with production and logistics.
- Check aged open sales orders, close where necessary/approved by commercial.
- Check aged open RA’s, close where necessary/approved by commercial.
- Assist in arranging ad hoc shipments for departments, liaising with couriers on requested customs info.
- Assist in raising packaging, gifting, press sales orders and PTs as and when necessary.
- Assist in co-ordinating picks for a clothing allowance and personal orders, liaising with HR on ETA.
- Coordinate the shipment of samples between international showrooms.
- Provide memo invoice paperwork for weekly retail shipments.
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands.
Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010.
A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand, with accolades including British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012) and ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013).
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.
- 020 3713 9884
21 Parr Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert