- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
APPARATUS is a New York-based design studio that explores the relationship of lighting, furniture and objects in immersive environments, threading the historical and the cultural through a modern lens.
- Primary client service representative between APPARATUS and allocated sales territories. Manage client orders efficiently and effectively through the sales process and in the utilization of Salesforce – from quoting, invoicing, billing, order completion, delivery and customer care. Maintain consistent and strategic outreach to grow business in your territory. Develop a deep knowledge of and become an expert in APPARATUS product and brand story.
- Monitor KPI’s and develop strategies to achieve goals – sales numbers, regular outreach, order maintenance, accounting hygiene.
- Represent APPARATUS on the floor of our London Gallery and walk clients through the collections (in-person, phone, and digitally) to explore all client needs and possible APPARATUS solutions.
- Prioritize client experience through accuracy, information, timely response, and warmth in communication. Provide follow-up care and problem-solving as needed. Utilize reporting to manage your book of business, recognize areas of opportunity and create outreach strategies to optimize sales in your territories. Understand the production and shipping processes to aid in the management of client expectations.
- Collaborate with Gallery Manager and Account Managers in the coaching and delegation of tasks to sales assistants.
- Provide strategic suggestions for additional tools or materials, improvements to processes or opportunities for streamlining that would benefit the role/company.
- Consistently seek to support the APPARATUS sales team with client needs by developing and delivering solutions to maintain the highest level of client experience and reaching monthly and yearly sales goals.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive, and the ability to work under pressure while delivering an on-brand experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a desire to understand and promote APPARATUS brand communication and presentation standards.
- Curious and resourceful approach to learning.
- Comfortable with a majority computer-based workload and the need for accuracy.
- Strong aesthetic and presentation skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strategic and solutions-based thinker.
- A consistently positive attitude displayed both as an individual and within a collaborative team of peers and management.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
- Proven showroom and sales experience or similar client-facing role. Proven ability to develop and manage ongoing client relationships. Knowledge and interest in contemporary design. Experience in a business that requires a team to execute the common vision, understands the value of the individual and the team. Proven ability in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency, and excellence.
- Full-time gallery hours.
- Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
- Travel as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
- Regular check-ins.
- Annual performance review.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our London Gallery. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.K.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert