- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
APPARATUS is New York-based design studio that explores the relationship of lighting, furniture and objects in immersive environments, threading the historical and the cultural through a modern lens.
- Serve as an initial point of contact for visiting clients, vendors, and colleagues. Set a high standard of on-brand warmth and professionalism in welcoming visitors into the space.
- Develop a deep knowledge of and become an expert in APPARATUS product and brand story.
- Conduct tours of the galleries and studio space for clients, sharing product and brand knowledge in an engaging way.
- Ensure details of guests are recorded to connect them with the appropriate Account Manager, if available connecting clients with Account Managers with in-person introductions.
- Provide client follow-up with post-tour emails including tear sheets, digital catalog, and Account Manager in CC.
- Track gallery foot traffic daily.
- Provide phone support; assist callers with essential questions about the brand and product including brand history, collections, finishes, pricing, lead times.
- Consistently seek to assist the APPARATUS team with client needs and in developing and delivering solutions to maintain the highest level of client experience.
- Manage general opening and closing duties – preparing for showroom walk-throughs, lighting levels, object/furniture placement, incense burning.
- Maintain stock levels of finish samples, incense, waters, cleaning and guest restroom products.
- Strong aesthetic and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a desire to learn and deliver on-brand APPARATUS communication and presentation standards.
- Curious and resourceful approach to learning.
- Strategic and solutions-based thinker.
- A consistently positive attitude displayed both as an individual and within a collaborative team of peers and management.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
- Proven showroom, sales, or sales assistant experience or similar client-facing role.
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary design.
- Experience in a business that requires a team to execute the common vision, understands the value of the individual and the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively both digitally and in-person.
- Proven ability in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency, and excellence.
- Administrative or interior design assistant experience helpful.
- Full-time gallery hours.
- Longer hours and weekend shifts as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
- Regular check-ins.
- Annual performance review.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our London Gallery. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.K.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert