- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- 7 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
APPARATUS is a New York-based design studio that explores the relationship of lighting, furniture and objects in immersive environments, threading the historical and the cultural through a modern lens.
- Provide phone support; assist callers with essential questions about the brand and product including brand history, collections, finishes, pricing, lead times.
- Process and apply client payments (credit card, wire and checks) efficiently and accurately and apply information directly into Salesforce.
- Set up new client accounts by taking and inputting all required information and introducing to relevant Account Manager.
- Develop a deep knowledge of and become an expert in APPARATUS product and brand story, share product and brand knowledge in an engaging and helpful way.
- Generate quotes and invoices as directed by Account Managers.
- Assist Account Managers with follow up on finish sample orders, open quotes and general outreach projects.
- Pack, ship and monitor inventory of finish samples.
- Execute duties according to daily and weekly checklist and communicate daily with account managers to establish any tasks requiring priority.
- Support Account Managers when out-of-office with basic account and email management.
- Set a high standard of warmth and professionalism in welcoming clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Share responsibility of gallery visual standards, opening and closing duties – lighting levels, object/furniture placement, drapes, restrooms, stock levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and a desire to learn and deliver on-brand APPARATUS communication and presentation standards.
- Detail-orientated with exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent time-management skills, independent drive and the ability to work under pressure and deliver projects under tight deadlines.
- Strong aesthetic and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate initiative by actively contributing new ideas to Gallery Manager related to client experience and administrative tasks.
- A consistently positive attitude displayed both as an individual and within a collaborative team of peers and management.
- Ability to respond professionally to critical feedback and proactive in seeking support and help when needed.
- Prior sales or administrative experience in client-facing roles.
- Proven ability in a high-paced environment that values consistency, efficiency and excellence.
- Understanding of a business that requires a team to execute the common vision, understands the value of the individual and the team.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge and interest in contemporary design.
- Full-time gallery hours
- Longer hours and weekend availability as needed.
PERFORMANCE REVIEW AND CHECK-INS SCHEDULE
- Monthly touch bases
- Annual performance review.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position is based in our London Gallery. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.K.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert