Internship Design BOSS Man Athleisure Jersey (m/f/d) 1
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for the duration of 6 months starting now.
What you can expect:
- Assisting your team with the implementation of the creative brand vision and administrative tasks for the Brand Gender Lines BOSS Black & BOSS Camel
- Participating in the creation of seasonal color cards and concepts
- Strategic trend & product research
- Preparation of moodboards and graphics
- Organization and participation of lookbook shootings, showroom set-up and sample delivery
- Assisting with the preparation of Milestone Meetings
- Maintaining collection overviews and collection colors
- Editing technical drawings on Adobe Illustrator
- An education in fashion design
- Strong research, conceptual and creative skills
- Feeling for fashion, trends, colors, and materials
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of the business
- Ability to work independently as well as team spirit
- Advanced computer skills mandatory - especially in the programs Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign and PowerPoint
- Fluent English skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert