Teamlead Still Life (f/m/d)
- Leipzig, Sachsen (DE)
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Director / President / C Suite
To support our Styling team we are searching for a Teamlead Still Life (f/m/d) to be based in our Still Life studio in Heimstetten.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supporting Studio Director with team management and oversight of the still life team and production cycle, across all categories (Womenswear, Menswear, and Kidswear).
- Responsible for planning the workload of the entire still life team, including photographers, stylists and freelancers. Overseeing all freelancers bookings & budgets.
- Setting goals and targets for the team, and ensuring production is running smoothly and within deadlines.
- Responsible for creative output of all still life imagery for Womenswear, Menswear and Kidswear.
- Supporting with still life creative production, when required.
- Main point of contact for all still life requests from PR and Retail teams.
- Main point of contact for Photo coordinators for post-production process.
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum of 8+ years of professional experience in working in a production studio / creative agency / luxury e-commerce.
- Previous experience in managing a team. You work well within a team and motivate it even during stressful periods.
- Can do attitude and strong organisation skills.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Sodexo restaurant pass
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility of work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert