Homeware Product Manager
- La DoubleJ
- Milan (IT)
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our Milan-based lifestyle brand is seeking a Homeware Product Developer to be the executional and operational arm of our growing production team.
Ideal candidates will bring production expertise, genuine positive energy, and strong detail oriented skills to the team. A deep understanding of homeware categories, ideally with some high end experience, and a passion for product are great attributes to bring to the position.
This individual will report to the Operations Director and will be responsible for the sourcing and development of the new La DoubleJ Home Design collections and Special Projects. We’re on the lookout for someone with previous experience in similar role in the home design department, who will be focused on the development of LDJ non-textile homeware products (glasses, china and ceramic plates, cutlery, tableware…).
Experience working within a fast-paced growth-oriented company on the international stage and an understanding of luxury lifestyle brands are musts.
What you'll do: In detail...
- Coordinate the sourcing and development cycles of the home collections, working closely together with the Creative and Design teams.
- Support the Merchandising Director into developing the homeware and special projects collection plans
- Ensure production of projects/designs are successfully delivered in line with the brief, timeline, and budget
- Produce and follow project objectives, timelines, and task lists
- Produce and follow budget sheets
- Develop and manage the relationship with other internal (other teams) and external stakeholders (suppliers)
- Being update on the latest trends in the home design market, of the competitive scenario and the customers insight and identify new products enhancements
What we're looking for:
- At least 3-5yrs experience as product developer or similar roles in the home design industry
- Understand the retail luxury industry, working experience in e-commerce industry is a plus
- Solid understanding of principles, tactics, and implementation of product development activities
- Excellent organizational skills, strong ability to work both in team and autonomously, interacting with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Strong attention to details, Excellent time management skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Both analytical and creative mind-set
- Excellent Italian and English skills
- Up to date on the latest trends in the home design and lifestyle trends
- Calm under pressure
- Positive attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
La DoubleJ is a multi-tasking Milanese brand that edits the very best of Italy.
Founded by J.J. Martin in 2015, the company has expanded from a shoppable magazine selling just vintage clothing and jewelry to a full lifestyle label that offers contemporary ready-to-wear made with in-house and archive prints and happy maximalist homeware.
All of La DoubleJ’s creations—from design to pop-up shops, collaborations and editorial projects —are distilled through a lens of pure joy and love of all things maximalist, and are dedicated to all the Great Gorgeous Girls who rock it with style.
- +39 02 87287200
Piazza Arcole, 4
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert