Wholesale and Retail Assistant Planner
- Nili Lotan
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nili Lotan is seeking a Wholesale/Retail Assistant Planner to support both channels with business analysis and to help build category and assortment plans to drive Nili Lotan’s growth strategy. The Wholesale/Retail Assistant Planner supports the business by providing comprehensive sell-in and sell-out analysis across all product lines. The goal of the Planning function is to drive the business through strategic seasonal planning, core lines, controlled inventory management and insightful analysis and strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce, distribute, and analyze weekly, monthly, and seasonal reporting in conjunction with the Director of Planning.
- Assist in developing scenarios, identifying new opportunities, minimizing liabilities, and proposing creative ideas to drive sales.
- Support the wholesale business through pre-season planning, in-season forecasting, inventory and insightful analysis to maximize sales and optimize inventory.
- Manage DTC and Wholesale inventory ladders and monthly projections for core styles at the sku level and submit buys to production on a need basis to ensure accurate inventory and ATS levels are maintained.
- Manage DTC replenishment and allocation processes.
- Develop strong and integrated relationships with all cross functional departments: Retail, Wholesale, Buying, Production and Logistics
• Expert in Excel: must be able to create pivot tables, v-lookups, and advanced formulas.
• Ability to develop reports for executive-level review.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and follow-up skills required.
• Strong knowledge of data management and financial calculations.
• Experience using ERP systems – RLM experience is a plus.
• Problem-solving and communications skills.
• Analytical and critical thinking.
• Work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
• 2-3 years of experience in planning preferred.
• Proactive in resolving queries/problems and highlighting future potential areas of risk.
• Comprehensive knowledge of planning and allocation.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Since its launch, Nili Lotan has been synonymous with sophisticated, timeless wardrobe staples; an ever-reliable resource for Celebrities, Stylists and Editors. Primarily made in NYC, Nili Lotan has evolved into a strong lifestyle brand supporting the modern woman from day to night, casual to formal. The Nili Lotan collection can be found at the best specialty boutiques and upscale department stores throughout the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia, including Japan. This past year's successful launch on the Barney's designer floor, sitting adjacent to companies such as Stella McCartney and The Row, has garnered new exposure and interest resulting in an exciting fresh buzz around the brand. The company continues this exhilarating growth phase with plans to launch new product categories over the next few seasons. Nili Lotan has two retail locations - TriBeCa, NY and East Hampton, NY - with plans to open additional locations over the next few years.
142 DUANE ST
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert