Sister Jane is offering a new role in its London head office and warehouse.
We are seeking for a highly organised and motivated E-Commerce Fulfilment Assistant to work with the Warehouse Operations and E-com team to support the e-commerce fulfilment process in a timely manner and provide support at the warehouse.
The role tasks include:
- Order fulfilment both on e-commerce and B2B, ensuring accurate processes are followed.
- Review of e-com order parameters prior to order despatch.
- Liaise courier shipment handover and collections to ensure timely delivery and verify correct procedures are followed to avoid loss or damage.
- Processing returns and checking compliance with return policy
- Assist Warehouse Manager in regular inventory checks across various stock locations to maintain stock accuracy for the business, and resolve any stock discrepancies.
- Ensure accurate records of deliveries are kept, efficiently filing PLs and delivery documentation
- Provide support and assistance to the Retail Operations and E-Commerce Team
- Coordinate inbound and outbound shipments across the business.
- Assist E-commerce and Production teams to carry out spot product quality checks when required.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate for the role is a very well organised and motivated individual with interest in e-commerce and logistics and interest in learning and improving fulfilment processes and have:
- Experience in supply chain, stock management, e-commerce fulfilment or similar role.
- Experience in the fashion industry is an advantage.
- Prior knowledge of Shopify and/or stock management software is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task working across multiple projects and deadlines, and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills, anticipating issues and quick to react when they do arise.
- Being able to work under direction as part of a team as well as self-sufficiently on assigned tasks.
- Approachable personality with good interpersonal skills and motivation to learn.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A dynamic role in a growing fashion brand
- A positive working atmosphere within a diverse international team
- Complimentary refreshments at the Sister Jane Townhouse Cafe
- Staff uniform allowance across the Company's Brands (Dream Sister Jane, Sister Jane and Ghospell)
- Generous employee discounts
- Pension scheme