- wisdom and effort
- London (Central),
- salary negotiated
- Closing date
- 8 Apr 2023
Since 1982 Gramicci has been making functional clothing for life in the great outdoors. Built for movement, and loved by countless cultural movements—what started out in a garage in Ventura, California has travelled to the streets of Tokyo and now, onto its first Global store in London.
In Early 2023 Gramicci will open a flagship retail store in central London to showcase the full breadth of the brand’s offering.
- Work closely with the wider team to shape retail direction, develop local marketing opportunities and oversee general operations.
- Merchandise the store in a modern fashion led style.
- Adhere to company stock procedures to ensure good stock management.
- Deal with all store-associated paperwork, you should be PC / Mac literate.
- Use KPI’s to help drive sales and motivate your team.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Planning monthly rotas
- Delivering staff training and company policies to your team.
YOU SHOULD BE:
- Affable and capable of managing staff and therein creating a pleasant place of work, all the while making it somewhere customers feel comfortable to spend time and browse.
- Someone with relevant retail experience.
- Aware of and able to deliver the type of customer service the Gramicci brand requires and impress this upon your team.
- Excited by the brand and it’s place in the market.
- Aware of KPIs and be able to make these meaningful to the rest of the shop team.
- Able to use your initiative, think on your feet, and solve problems that may arise in the day to day running of the store.
- Have a keen eye and be obsessive over detail, with an ability to merchandise product in a modern and relevant way.
- Be excited at the thought of being part of a global business, which has huge scope and potential.
- Excellent at recycling and considerate of our effect on the planet without being puritanical.
This is a permanent full-time position based in Central London (WC2)
Apply for Store Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert