- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organisational support to executives, ensuring they are fully supported whilst enabling smooth and efficient running of the department.
We currently have the following Personal Assistant positions available:
- Personal Assistant to VP Creative Brand Communications (maternity cover, fixed term contract)
- Personal Assistant to SVP Creative (permanent role)
- Personal Assistant to Design Director, Womenswear Runway (permanent role)
- Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones, including the planning and booking of detailed and comprehensive travel itineraries
- Organising events at the request of the Executive team (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc.)
- Providing background information on all external and internal meetings, making sure your executives are fully prepared for each meeting they attend
- Timekeeping/checking for all meetings, ensuring Executives run to schedule
- Supporting production of presentations and papers
- Processing the Executive's expenses in line with company policy
- Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
- Handling IT and maintenance queries
- General office administration including ordering of stationery and the distribution of all post
- Respond to and declare any external invitation and speaking requests
- Partner/contact distribution list creation and ongoing management for communications both internally and externally
- Provide administrative and organisational support to the wider function as and when required, e.g. support with functional town hall/networking/engagement events
- Previous experience of working as a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to senior leaders in a commercial environment
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in using technology for meetings (VC, teleconference, MS Teams, Webex etc.)
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity, always demonstrating proactivity and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
- Understanding and adherence to the Exec Admin processes and ways of working - filing, file naming conventions, cover and handover procedures
- Flexible and able to work as part of a team, providing cover for Exec Admin team members as and when required
- Experience in Concur preferred
- Experience with using Ariba/SAP preferred
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert