HR Reporting & Insights Manager
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
We believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, innovate and bring a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As our HR Reporting and Insights Manager, you will be working with and supported by a multi-disciplinary HR team. We are creatively driven to design and deliver exceptional colleague experience to our people at all stages of their career at Burberry. Working closely with key stakeholders within HR, Data Analytics and Corporate Responsibility teams, you will be accountable for the development and delivery of core HR reports accompanied with actionable insights. These insights will be utilised to inform talent decisions, improve workforce processes, support external reporting and continuously evolve our initiatives to promote our colleague experience. You will take initiative and be forward thinking to understand and identify business and workforce trends, conduct benchmarking research and take inspiration from market best practices, enabling opportunities for positive change and driving a data-led culture in HR.
You will be working on a global scale but in an open and caring, respectful and ambitious team where we value your ideas and passion. Everyone can have their voice heard and make a difference.
- Manage and deliver designated HR strategic projects and reporting assignments, partnering effectively with colleagues from all parts of the business as well as external third parties and consultancies
- Analyse internal and external HR data trends, keeping abreast of industry conditions to inform and support the evolution of HR reporting
- Develop relationships and work with teams responsible for Burberry's mandatory disclosures and external reporting to ensure consistency in key messaging and presentation of HR data across all mediums
- Develop training guides and process documents to support key users accessing our people analytics reports and associated technologies
- Support on key organisation-wide colleague experience initiatives
- Contribute to HR function growth by internal networking and supporting the design and delivery of HR specific initiatives
- Experience of working in a large, complex global organisation
- Passion for and understanding of HR issues, data analytics and trends, as well as industry best practices and frameworks relating to people strategy, analytics and experience
- Data literate, with demonstrated ability to effectively report on key people data
- Financial and business acumen - demonstrated understanding of how business functions operate and financial information with evaluating strategic options and making recommendations
- Strong analytical, quantitative, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal presentation skills, with the ability to understand business needs and distil and communicate complex details and data into consumable insights and recommendations
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills, including attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence, work collaboratively with others, and proactively cultivate relationships with a diverse range of internal and external partners
- Ability to excel in a high-performance and creative environment, while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word etc.)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert