IT PMO Analyst
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The PMO Analyst will be responsible for supporting the PMO Manager in ensuring projects are being delivered to the standard we expect across projects in the IT Product Development, Supply Chain & Sustainability Tower. They will play a key role in embedding consistent and effective delivery of a large portfolio of projects whilst driving improvements to our ways of working.
- Responsible for Governance Meeting administration - meeting bookings, Minutes, Actions, RAID updates
- Ensures PMO procedures and standards are maintained, communicated and executed by project teams, including the use of consistent tooling and documentation
- Holding Project Managers to account, ensuring projects are managed in line with standards set out by the portfolio team
- Analysis of financial data, including project budgets and resources, to provide financial reports and budget position to key stakeholders
- Identify improvements to enhance the delivery of projects
- Onboard new project resources, ensuring they are aware of our ways of working, governance and tooling
- Collaboration with project managers through the entire project lifecycle, from the inception to transition into service, on gating and governance requirements.
- Work with the Portfolio manager to support auditing of programme delivery ensuring the highest standards
- A proactive self-starter who is able to develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Understanding of project management processes and ways of working
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and engage people at all levels
- Effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication
- Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Understanding and use of Microsoft SharePoint
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || PRODUCT & SUPPLY CHAIN || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert