Area Visual Merchandiser Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein Münster/Bielefeld (m/f/x) Maternity Cover
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Full Time
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
We are looking for passionate and ambitious individuals that will act as brand ambassadors for our brands with the consumer at heart of everything they do. Purpose of the Coordinator Visual Merchandising Multi-Channel will be to execute dual-brand services with responsibility across Retail Full price, Wholesale and Franchise in PVH Region West. The role will be responsible for all in-season visual merchandising activities, projects and events within the regional team. All this will be done with the underlying aim to create personalized and consistent consumer experiences in the local points of sales fulfilling our consumer's demands. The place of residence should ideally be Münster, Bielefeld or the surrounding area.
A day in the life of an Area Visual Merchandiser Münster/Bielefeld (m/f/x) Maternity Cover:
- Local execution of premium point-of-sale consumer journey as service function cross channel: You will set up windows and in-store navigation, space management based on our guidelines and product strategy
- You will conduct efficient digital point-of-sale trainings to ensure a consistent brand identity as well as season launch meetings on point-of-sales with key stakeholders
- You will document and provide point-of-sale photos for all segments in order to ensure the guidelines set up
- Premium support function: You will execute onsite and digital trainings for new openings, refits and support store closures
- You will create and follow up on the business unit priorities with your point-of-sale visit planner
- You will frequently visit point-of-sales based on segmentation and location to refresh shop floor allocated training
- Showroom Set-Up for sale seasons and events: You will support our sales team to execute showroom guidelines based on our brand identity
- Drive Consumer Centricity inside the organization: You will challenge all tasks and decisions based on the consumer centricity
What do we need from you? You have:
- A completed apprenticeship as a visual merchandiser or comparable work experience
- A high willingness to travel and a class B driving license
- An open and communicative personality as well as hands-on mentality
- A good command of spoken and written German and English
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert