This position is accountable for all operational activities in stores. This includes SOP's (standard Operation Procedures) and best practices, including but not limited to shipment processes, and replenishment to floor sets. This role will be dotted line manage support associates in their assigned stores. FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Leads support team efforts to prepare products for visual floor sets, window displays, events, and executes visual updates.
- Ensures store(s) has/have correct support associate coverage to support peak shifts and are confident in all aspects of product knowledge.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining store supplies.
- Drives resolution on any facilities issues; escalates, if necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all operational bulletin boards and content.
- Coordinates with sales and marketing to develop field strategies and initiatives.
- Fills knowledge gaps though additional training is necessary.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- Values individuality and the diverse talents of their team. Leads the team by communicatingexpectations, providing guidance, delivering feedback, and empowering the team to be their best.
Living the Chico's FAS Values and Guiding Principles by demonstrating Customer Focus, Instilling Trust, Driving Engagement and Delivering Results with High Performance.
Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Plans and Aligns
Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Maneuvering comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics.
Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience, with at least 2+ years of leadership experience, managing others, preferably in a role that manages in whole or in part operational processes and "back of house" retail store activities
- Experience acquiring, developing, and retaining a quality sales or service team; able to provide examples
- Strong training and team building skills, with demonstrated results; able to provide examples
- Must adhere to company personal presentation standards
- Strong Verbal and Communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.