- Hugo Boss
- Izmir, Turkey
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Transfer business requirements into IT concepts for SAP MM & WM/LE
- Support procurement and logistic systems, functionality and business processes like purchase orders, inbound, put-away, picking, packing, outbound
- Participate in the application support
- Analyze application or configuration issues
- Perform test application functionality
- Work with team members to design, develop and optimize cross-module functionality
- Liaise with the business as well as IT teams at headquarter to discuss, design and build robust/efficient solutions
- Must haveexperience with SAP MM and SAP WM/LES
- Basic knowledge of ABAP4 or ABAP Objects would be a plus
- Ability to interface with internal customer and IT Management
- Communicate complex ideas clearly
- Process know-how on supply chain business
- Ability to speak, write and understand in English
- No travel restrictions
- #BeYourOwnBoss and we are going to support your individual leadership development with HUGO BOSS NewBie Program,
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- We care about balance in every moment of life and to support this, we offer social facilities such as a fitness center, basketball, volleyball, football, tennis sports fields and a hairdresser for men/women at Hugo Boss Izmir.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. You can have your lunches in our à la carte restaurant, sip your Starbucks coffee during your break, and place your boutique cake orders from our patisserie for your special days.
- We also know the value of our health. In addition to Private Health Insurance, you can also benefit from our comprehensive health services offered by our workplace doctors, physiotherapists, nutritionists, psychologists and nurses.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert