Media Relations Manager HR/ Employer Topics (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 3 May 2023
- Editorial & Media
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You are passionate about excellent communication and enjoy contributing to the reputation of a global lifestyle company in an international context? To reinforce the Global Corporate Communications department, we are looking (starting immediately) for an experienced and committed team player who likes to drive things forward together. Creativity, an entrepreneurial mindset and innovation are just as important to us as an open and valuing culture. Be part of our team and join us in shaping the global Group Communications of HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Positioning the Group towards the media on HR-related topics (e.g., Employer Branding, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Change Management, Learning, etc.)
- Responding to media inquiries, preparing corporate statements, press releases,FAQ-catalogs and fact sheets
- Expansion of media work and consideration of new trends and developments(e.g., Podcasts)
- Independent management and implementation of communication on HR-related topics on the Group's own channels in collaboration with internal interfaces and stakeholders (Newsroom approach)
- Implementation of the storytelling principle along the assigned topics
- Regular performance monitoring of the communication measures
- Successfully completed degree in communications/media studies, journalism, or related fields
- At least 3-5 years of relevant professional experience on the consulting or corporate side
- Sound expertise in media relations and HR, with a strategic approach and high-quality standards
- Extensive experience in dealing with journalists
- Knowledge of the HR-related topics and familiar with the HR business function
- Business fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Precise work even under time pressure as well as prudent communicating to protect the worldwide reputation of HUGO BOSS
- Team player with an agile mindset, a feel for communicative trends and the requirements of an international fashion and lifestyle group
- Convincing communication skills and a high level of intercultural competence
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert