Merchandising Admin Assistant
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Role: Merchandising Admin Assistant
Reporting to: Merchandiser
Location: Head Office, West London
Contract type: Full Time
Workplace Type: Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
- Provide correct administration of all stock movements (intake, transfers, QC returns).
- Ensure all order and product attributes are updated and correctly uploaded onto the system.
- Produce weekly store reports, reviewing sales and stock position to identify any opportunities to maximise sales and stock turnover.
- Action store stock allocation and replenishment orders.
- Liaise with our Suppliers and Warehouse to monitor the delivery process, highlighting delivery issues to the Buyers and Merchandisers.
- Support the team by effectively managing the markdown administration.
- Support Merchandisers with ad hoc analysis.
- Work with the team to ensure all department deadlines are being met.
Sills and Experience:
- A strong aptitude for maths
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook,
- Excel and Office Suite
- An analytical mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert