Deputy Store Manager
- Hayley Menzies
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £30,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
We are recruiting an experienced and vibrant full-time Deputy Store Manager for our new store opening soon in Central London.
This is an exciting opportunity to find an entrepreneurial Deputy Store Manager for our new stunning boutique located in Central London. A unique opportunity to work directly with the brand’s owner.
- To support the Area Manager to effectively manage the stores operational functions.
- Deliver store Sales, Payroll and Stock Management KPI targets and manage all other costs within agreed budgets.
- Deliver Customer Service expectation both personally and through the development of the team.
- Deliver the Brand Visual expectation.
- Commercially manage the stock package to help the business achieve the balance between high sales performance and beautifully visual presentation.
- Provide detailed feedback to the Area Manager regarding stock performance.
- Support the Store Manager to deliver an excellent back of house operation that supports the needs of the store and facilitates optimal trading results in a secure fashion.
- Be a great team leader to inspire and encourage the store staff to ensure their own performance.
- Create opportunities for succession through coaching and development of the team.
- Ensure a safe and healthy working environment for all the team with a focus on risk assessment and ensuring a high level of housekeeping.
- You will be a Brand Ambassador, always representing the brand both visually and behaviourally and ensuring the same behaviour in your team.
Key Skills Required
- Previous experience (2 years+) in a comparable high-end retail environment
- Luxury fashionwear experience is desirable
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and ERP programs
- Good Commercial and financial vision
- Team Leadership and capability to work in Team
- Flexible, adaptable to changes, capable to find solutions
- Customer Oriented and Proactive
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, commission scheme and generous uniform allowance.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible!
Send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter with the subject 'Deputy Store Manager - "your name”.
We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled sooner than you think! Until then, get to know us by following Hayley Menzies.
Apply for Deputy Store Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert