Part Time – Style Advisor (18 hours, 3 days a week)
- Hayley Menzies
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Hourly rate
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Location: Central London
Reporting to: Deputy Store Manager
Job Title: Style Advisor (part-time 18 hours, 3 days, mainly weekends)
Hayley Menzies is currently recruiting for a Part Time Style Advisor to support in the day to day running of the new vibrant Hayley Menzies store. This is a unique role, ideal for someone with experience in luxury retail who is looking to progress within an exciting and growing company.
Key Responsibilities – Style Advisor Role
- To drive and maximize sales performances and exceed weekly, monthly and seasonal targets
- Provide impeccable Customer Service to our clients and be a true Ambassador of Hayley Menzies.
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of Customer Service and quality of sales.
- Up-sell and cross-sell all products with confidence to sell a total look.
- Support in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests in order to continuously build productive long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable on product, brand, and collection.
- Complete training session provided in store and Head Office when required.
- Helping and maintain stockroom, inventory and stock replenishments.
- Assisting and following Visual Merchandising guidelines in line with Head Office requirements
- Gathering feedback and compiling Sales reports when required.
Style Advisor Candidate
- Minimum 1 year of Luxury Retail Experience, department store exposure & client book would be a plus
- Visual merchandising experience
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Able to assess priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Collaborative spirit, proactive and hands-on attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English, additional Language would be a plus
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, commission scheme and generous uniform allowance.
We look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter as soon as possible!
Send your CV to email@example.com along with a cover letter with the subject 'Style Advisor - "your name”.
We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled sooner than you think! Until then, get to know us by following Hayley Menzies.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert