Global Head of Content Strategy (maternity leave)
- Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid (ES)
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Goal of the Position:
Lead and implement the strategic plan of the brand on his/her s area territory, while ensuring the development of sales and profitability of the wholesale channel.
- You will be responsible for achieving the turnover & operating profit expected for UK/IR market.
- You will own wholesale business performance end-to-end, being fully responsible for the wholesale budget of the region.
- You will understand the market landscape including Key Accounts, e-commerce players, multi-brands and potential franchises, and identify strategic opportunities to grow current market share.
- To do so, you will negotiate commercial conditions, investments, and growth objectives with key players and operators in the region (Department stores, Pure Players, Multi brands, etc)
- You will drive the business during the period of market (Showroom & / or Virtual showroom), negotiating & defining client’s OTB, conducting client’s appointments and collection’s presentation, supervising the chasing orders’ confirmation with the active support and management of a Sales Executive (1 person dedicated to the Area) and one agent.
- You will cultivate and prospect a pipeline of new sales opportunities designed to drive overall business growth.
- You will lead and develop the team to ensure the accomplishment of the area objectives.
- You will work cross-functionally with wholesale operations to optimize the divisional shipping targets.
- You will collaborate with product and marketing teams to drive strategic opportunities and initiatives.
- You will follow and implement all company policy and procedures to ensure stability, sustainability, safety and security of the business in accordance with country’s laws, regulations and common best practices.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on similar position.
- Strong leadership and result driven profile.
- Solid relationship with KA partners in the region such as Selfridges, Frasers Group, JD, Harrods and all key fashion retail groups of UK/IR.
- Market knowledge.
- SAP, Microsoft Office.
- Results Orientation
- Decision Making
- Team Leadership
- Client Focus
- Continuous Learning
- Negotiation / Influence
- Visioning and Strategic Thinking
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert