JUNIOR PRODUCTION PATTERN CUTTER (Gerber)
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
ERDEM is an independent house of bold fashion, based in London. Founded in 2005 by designer Erdem Moralioglu MBE, the brand has forged its own path within the industry. After appointing his first CEO in 2020, the company has begun its exciting growth journey to increase its visibility and expand its global footprint through Wholesale, Retail & eCommerce channels.
How we do things
We truly believe our independence is one of our greatest strengths. It ensures we are agile and fast to market. Our team are convivial, dynamic and share the common goal of growing our brand in a sustainable way. Our product is worn by incredible women all over the world.
To assist the Senior Production Pattern Cutter in their responsibility for the on-time sealing process of production patterns, including but not limited to amending patterns, generating cut list and lay plan, setting up grading charts and general technical support to ensure a smooth running of the production processes within the Production Pattern Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To update the Technical Critical Path accurately and in a timely manner so all information is up to date for the business. To action pattern amends according to the company production standard. To generate cut list and lay plans. To generate and update grading chart. To order relevant card sets and to check them upon receipt in the office prior to dispatch to the factories.
- To check, process and arrange management sign off for relevant invoices relating to the actioning of card set printing.
- To assist Senior Production Pattern Cutter during handovers and fit sessions with accurate note taking.
- To assist with factory technical queries during production.
- To assist with Size set QC and with the issue of a seasonal QC report to factory.
- To arrange in a timely manner the end of season call back of Patterns in partnership with the Garment Tech Assistant in order to process the archiving of the season.
- Must come from a similar role, with 2-3 years’ experience with luxury RTW products, with a great attention to detail and with a good understanding of pattern cutting and some level of grading.
- Strong understanding of how to use GERBER system is essential.
- The role requires to be highly organized, confident on excel and have a general proactive approach to daily given tasks.
- The ideal candidate must be able to work well within a team but at the same time be capable of working unsupervised in a fast-paced environment.
Established in London in 2005, ERDEM has come to be synonymous with versatile yet powerful femininity. Founder Erdem Moralioglu trained at the prestigious Royal College of Art in London where he remained to launch the label following his graduation. Known for his use of experimental textiles, vibrant prints, and detailed craftsmanship, Erdem has created a beautiful world of the delicate mixed with the bold.
ERDEM has received numerous accolades over the years, including the 2008 British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward Award; the 2010 inaugural Vogue / British Fashion Council Designer Fashion Fund Award, the 2012 British Fashion Council’s New Establishment Award, the 2013 British Fashion Council’s Red Carpet Award, the 2014 British Fashion Council’s Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, the 2015 British Fashion Council’s Establishment Designer Award, the 2016 Fashion Group International Fashion Star Award and most recently the Canadian Arts & Fashion International Canadian Designer of the Year Award.
ERDEM is sold in over 170 of the most exclusive retailers, including Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Joyce, Colette, Dover Street Market, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
After launching an E-commerce store in 2014, the label opened its debut flagship store in London’s Mayfair in August 2015.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert