Within the Citizens of Humanity Group, you’ll find Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN. Three ready-to-wear labels, each of which boasts a uniquely directional voice and clearly carved place in the denim market. Built upon a philosophical foundation of commitment to quality and uncompromising standards, our core values support everything we do.
Companywide, each brand is committed to being thoughtful in the creation of our product and uses advanced methods to reduce our imprint on the environment, including regenerative agriculture, laser technology, ozone machines and high-efficiency wash methods. In short, we invest in the future and look forward to all that is ahead.
You can find our brands at retailers globally including Browns, Bergdorf Goodman, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Holt Renfrew, Kith, Lane Crawford, Liberty London, Luisaviaroma, MATCHESFASHION, Moda Operandi, Mytheresa, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, Revolve, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Shopbop and SSENSE.
We’re looking for a motivated PR intern to join our team for 6 months – 1 year
- We require somebody who’s excited by our brands and everything we’re doing to make the world and environment a better place
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in fashion, retail, and sustainability, and be eager for an opportunity to learn about the PR and Marketing strategies and operations within one of the world’s leading denim companies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb organisation
- Self-motivated, considerate, thoughtful and enthusiastic
- Assisting with the inventorying and movement of showroom samples
- Supporting with the press and stylist send out and returns process: including strategically selecting product to loan for shoots and VIP fittings
- Assisting with gifting order submissions and send outs
- Collating and reporting press clippings
- Providing research around PR initiatives