Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
To deliver the business plan in line with the Company strategy for the Product range, utilizing the support and strength within the Merchandising team, support Menswear Merchandising Manager to lead the team to success
- Assist Menswear Merchandising manager (inspire, motivate, coach, nurture and develop) and drive product category to further develop and grow in Korea.
- Build season OTB based on historical sales analysis & sales target to reflect collection buying
- Participate seasonal collection buying (X4) in London to select and range product assortment by stores based on store profile
- Analyze & generate periodical sales and KPI reports and propose appropriate action to take
- Successfully execute season collections, partner effectively with cross functional team (Retail, Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Training, and regional planning and allocation team), influencing on key decisions to deliver the strategic direction for the category
- Develop category strategy for upcoming season based on country specific market insights and new product initiatives
- Monitor/control fashion & seasonal product performance with target sell-through
- Deliver product training to retail team with professional product knowledge and styling for the category
- Participate in store visits to enhance knowledge of customer base and profile
- Create effective working relationships with Corporate Merchandising team to feedback market trend and products and call out for any market specifics
- Plan and update store profile in line with market business strategy and product strategy
- Analyze and run ad-hoc reports to identify business drivers and possible liabilities
- Research competitors pricing survey to actively communicate with corporate merchants to gain category price competitiveness in the market
- Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team
- From 3 to 5 years of strong merchandising experience and retail mindset
- Proficiency in English is highly preferred
- Passion for product/fashion trends
- Demonstrates high commercial instinct
- Strong analytical and retail math skills
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || 해당사항 없음 || 서울 || REGIONAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9012 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert