Product Strategy, Content Co-ordinator
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of Product Knowledge and Retail Communications. Partners with Regions and Retail Teams handing high high quality content on time for regional execution of training ahead of product deliveries
· Primary responsibility for co-ordinating product knowledge content by setting the template for each collection proposing the stories and themes to anchor the training around (then aligning with copy and brand teams)
· Reviews and updates merchants content (copy, layout, fonts) before passing document to translations company (shares also with copy and legal)
· Manages translations process (external vendor queries, PO details, logs against a tracker to manage budget)
· Shares final content with Regional Merch and Retail (uploads packs on Store Manual, Yammer, or liaises with other teams for other channels such as Retail update)
· Supports the execution of projects related to key Calendar moments
· Supports cross-category execution e.g. Responsible Product process, Town Halls
· Partners with other functions and Regions handing high quality content on time for execution of the product roadmap (including for training ahead of product deliveries)
· Conducts monthly Product / Retail comms meetings
· Co-ordinates all other product comms and inputs (Retail updates, readiness packs etc)
· Supports co-ordination of capsules as required (holiday cover as required for upstream role critical path actions in a timely manner)
· Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment with cross-functional teams
· Strong communication skills across cross-fucntional stakeholders
· Strong organisational skills
· Presentation skills essential (must be highly competent on Powerpoint or Keynote)
· Understanding of fashion and ability to put together storytelling helpful
Experience with writing copy helpful
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert