- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The Shipping Coordinator is a key team member on Global Transportation & Logistics Team; who manages the origin logistics process. Checking and approving document, assist vendors on booking platform and cloud-based factory management system. This role requires ability to present the information in an organized format to educate our vendors. This position plays a role in ensuring that the Transportation & Logistics group meets internal and external customer needs and business objectives.
- Check bulk and sample shipping document, monitor correct ship mode is used.
- Train up vendors comply with Trade compliance/ booking/ ASN requirements to meet KPI.
- Prepare export document for samples orders and courier AWB.
- Assist monitor 3PLs and 4PLs performance at origin offices.
- Create and maintain necessary information in the cloud-based platform and in SAP.
- Monitor import and export declaration with service provider
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Form 5 or above, diploma in logistics is an advantage
- 5 years or above working experience in fashion shipping field is preferred
- Familiar with import and export procedure and requirement, especially in US and EU.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, able to handle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel) and Outlook required.
- Detailed oriented and ability to mine datasets
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert