- Tory Burch
- Jersey City, NJ, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are an expert in SAP fashion and you are looking to apply your technical expertise to help fuel the growth of the company. You have an ability to weave SAP into a company's application landscape and are passionate about the application of technology in ways that makes the user's life easier and more productive. Additionally, you have a desire to do technology "the right way through participation in the reduction of tech debt, oversight in Architecture Review Boards, and a strong desire to influence the architectural and product roadmaps. As a resourceful and collaborative Engineering leader you also will be responsible for growing the skillsets of more junior engineers and, as in all facets of life, a sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be creating foundational code elements that can be reused as well as architectural diagrams and other product-related documentation and help define service level objectives for products. In addition, this role may be involved in product configuration, performance tuning and testing, and production monitoring. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- Proven experience implementing and supporting SAP S4 Fashion, Fashion Industry experience a plus
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong technology acumen
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming, scripting, web applications and relational databases
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Our Supply Chain & Merchandising Platform Teams focus on delivering end-to-end experiences supporting customers worldwide while improving efficiencies in product creation and development. As we continue our journey to become a digital-first platform, we provide best-in-class tools and technology for our internal teams by focusing on data ingestion, product compliance, and product creation. We prioritize greater visibility, consistency, and efficiency across our business operations and all customer touchpoints as we drive toward our end goal: delivering a true Omni-experience for our customers. Come join us!
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert