an American luxury brand known for beautiful, timeless pieces and rich storytelling that evokes optimism and joy. Tory is a fashion designer who draws inspiration from her parents' effortless style, the worlds of travel, art and interiors, and women globally. The collections include ready-to-wear, handbags, footwear, accessories, jewelry, home and beauty. Empowering women is the company's guiding principle, underpinning the design philosophy and company culture, and driving the work of the Tory Burch Foundation. You are
seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today! Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
You are a collaborative and creative thinker who has a robust knowledge of social media platforms and fostering an online, digital community. You are a positive-thinking problem solver who gets excited about the latest digital trends and conducting research on what makes a brand succeed in the online landscape. You are passionate about social justice, women's empowerment, and entrepreneurship. You are a team player who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. You can effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, and are motivated to create a first-class user experience across our social media, website, virtual programming for entrepreneurs, and special projects. A Day in the Life:
A typical day varies - the Social Media & Digital Community Associate should be flexible, comfortable with wearing different hats, and able to effectively prioritize project work. A day at the Foundation could include everything from posting across our social platforms, engaging with followers, and identifying key community building moments. This person will also collaborate with our event speakers and entrepreneurs to reach broader audiences, share the TBF mission, and build meaningful online connection. Additionally, this person will support ongoing reporting by pulling data from Google Analytics as well as support digital administration work like updating the website and scheduling weekly email sends. To Land This Role:
- 1-3 years of experience working in social media, agency or in house
- Highly proficient in using social media platforms: Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
- Experience with WordPress and online blog management
- Familiarity with SailThru, Campaign Monitor and Google Analyticsa plus
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Clear communicator with strong writing skills, past copywriting experience a plus
- Meticulous orientation to detail
- Clear focus on delivering results
The Tory Burch Foundation is a nonprofit organization that empowers women and women entrepreneurs in the United States by providing access to capital, education and digital resources. Our mission is reflected in everything we do from our national Fellows program designed to help women entrepreneurs lead, grow and scale their business to our digital education and top-tier online content for small businesses, and partnerships with organizations that provide grants to businesses led by women of color. And through our Embrace Ambition global initiative we create initiatives and events that challenge bias and shatter stereotypes. If you are an entrepreneurial, innovative, creative and resourceful person who wants to make a difference for women, come join us!How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.Compensation Range
The compensation range for this position is 65,000.00 USD - 75,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.Benefits Information
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .